What We Do
Circle Solutions is a full-service agency with more than three decades of experience helping organizations empower people and improve lives. With proven talent and expertise, we align our strategies and services to reach your specific mission, goals and objectives.
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Management
- Quality Control
- Change Management
- Business Process Management
- Performance Monitoring
- Program Integration
- Peer Reviews
Training & Techincal Assistance
- Training Design & Delivery
- Customized Training Materials
- Communities of Practice
Web Design and Development
- Mobile Applications
- Accessibility & Section 508
- Usability Testing
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Info Architecture & Taxonomy
- User Interface (UI) Design
Data Management & Analytics
- Metrics & Analysis
- Big Data
- Data Warehousing
- Customer Service
- Exhibit Management
- Materials Development
- Technical & Scientific Writing
- Graphic Design & Illustration
Outreach, Promotion & Education
- Research & Evaluation
- Message Development
- Social Marketing
- Cultural Marketing
- Health Communications
- Technical & Scientific Writing
Conference Planning Services
- Meeting Logistics Planning
- Regional/National Conferences
- International Conferences
- Webinars & Virtual Meetings
Digital & Social Media
- Social Media Engagement
- Monitoring & Auditing
- Mobile Marketing
- SMS Texting Campaigns
- Content Development
Want to work with Circle? It has never been easier. These streamlined vehicles offer you a number of ways to engage us so we can put our expertise to work for you.
Small Business Set-asides
Circle qualifies as a small business under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes with size standards of 500 employees or $15 million or higher.
NIH Public Information and Communication Services (PICS)
Under this indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle, NIH, its Institutes and Centers, and other Federal agencies can procure communications, outreach, materials and product development, graphic and Web design, information dissemination, exhibit management, IT, and storage and distribution services. For more information, please visit http://pics.olao.od.nih.gov/.
NIH Conference, Administrative and Travel Services II (NIHCATS II)
Under this contract vehicle, Circle can provide expert domestic and international travel; meeting and conference; website design, development, and maintenance; and ancillary services. All Federal agencies are eligible to utilize NIHCATS II; non-NIH agencies can acquire services for an administrative fee. For more information, please visit http://nihcatsii.olao.od.nih.gov/.
GSA Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS) Schedule—GS-23F-0288L
Circle has already met the Government’s rigorous prequalification standards, so our clients can be sure about the quality of our products and services and can streamline acquisition of Circle’s services.
- SIN 541-1 Advertising Services (NAICS Code 541810) – small business
- SIN 541-4A Market Research and Analysis Services (NAICS Code 541910) – small business
- SIN 541-5 Integrated Marketing Services (NAICS Code 541613) – small business
- SIN 541-1000 Other Direct Costs
Please contact us for more information about how you can work with Circle.
PDFs require the free Acrobat® Reader® software for viewing.